STAND 21 NORTH AMERICA – Huntington Beach, CA
Stand 21, the leading custom safety gear manufacturer for the racing industry, is hiring in North America. You can be part our team if you meet the following requirements.
Job Description: Entry-Level Sales Assistant full time position responsible for assisting sales and service to a broad customer base. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the team of account and sales managers with day to day sales operation throughout North America.
- Develop customer relationships, maintain existing sales within the customer database, provide customer service, follow and generate sales leads.
- Support staff at scheduled racing events on weekends throughout the year to help expand and develop core business relationships.
- Work with team to expand knowledge of personal safety to drivers through education.
- Listen to customers' needs to develop market feedback.
- Use Corel Draw to design customized racing products (helmets, suits, gloves, shoes, etc.).
- Other duties involving day to day office activities.
- Occasional lifting (30 lbs or less).
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills:
- Must have a passion for auto racing.
- Team player with great attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Business and sales goals driven with emphasis on customer service.
- Self-directed, motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Design skills a plus (Corel Draw, Photoshop or Illustrator).
- Good organizational skills and follow-up.
- Willing to travel to racing events throughout the U.S. 15 weekends per year.
- Professional appearance is a must.
§ Entry Level Position-Salary negotiable based on experience.
§ Vacation and health package with Paid Time Off.
This is an entry-level position with tremendous room for growth intended for individuals who are passionate about racing and promoting safety to racing drivers at all levels of the sport. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, comfortable on the phone and face-to-face with customers, adaptable, and ready to work hard.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER WITH KNOWLEDGE OF RACING AND WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN MOTORSPORT...LOOKING TO FILL LONG TERM POSITION WITH SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO GROW IN THE COMPANY!Job Type: Full-time
To apply, pease send an e-mail to contact@stand21NA.com